انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-11-2015, 11:39 AM
najmyemen
مشارك نشط

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
العمر: 49
المشاركات: 92
افتراضي مفاجئة لكل المهتمين بدراسة سي ام اي

I am a CMA student of IPFC Live Online CMA Class and I attend the classes at Riyadh time 8:30 PM from my home. The classes are in easy English and can be fully understood by an average Arabic person like me. The Live Online class of IPFC is so good due to Sush, my teacher, who gives 3 times the pass rate of the best Arabic CMA training center in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Egypt or Jordan.
Sush is equally good for weak and strong students. A weak student changes 500% and an advanced student become a Asia or World topper under his training and guidance. IPFC is 10 times better than institutes like Morgan, Lynchpin or Emerge. No teacher in the world can be better than Sush. Sush gives more than the Best teaching. He is a great mentor.
My Arab world which is facing native talent shortage, needs Sush as teacher. If Sush trains Arabs, CMA pass rate will be 50% for Arabs. Arabs will prosper. I request all Gulf country governments to invite him to train Arabs.
If you want to be a student of Sush, write me at (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)
Preached in the name of the great Allah for good of humanity and Arabs.
najmyemen غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع